- You carry PRESENTIGO on a portable storage device for use on any Windows computer
- Configuration settings and content are stored on the portable storage device and not in the Windows Registry of the host computer
- By using PRESENTIGO Portable, you leave no traces on the host computer
- You do not need administrator privileges on the host computer
How to install
You install PRESENTIGO Portable by extracting the archive file to a any folder on the portable storage device:
- Open or create folder on the portable storage device. This folder becomes the installation directory.
- Extract PresentiGO-Portable.zip file.
You can use the 7-Zip file manager to extract the files.
If you want to upgrade a previous version of PRESENTIGO Portable, download the latest version of the installer from here and run it, choosing the location of your previous PRESENTIGO Portable install. The installer will automatically update PRESENTIGO Portable.
Portable media are occasionally slow. It is highly recommended to use high-speed USB Flash disks.