How do you manage the efficient distribution of fresh marketing proposals and materials? How do you ensure that your clients actually read through these materials? In big companies and corporations, team members struggle to find materials and files which are stored in several data servers and clouds. Managing these unstructured clouds and servers takes a lot of time, and salespeople have to return to them over and over for the latest updates of the documents they need. Are you really sure that sales managers are taking the time to find new, updated materials? Marketers have no way to tell for sure whether salespeople are really using certain proposals. So marketers and brand managers are often pretty scared of salespeople’s creativity because one bad presentation can ruin their hard work in 10 minutes.
Time is the next part of that scary movie. Everyone has to fight to reach their time management goals every day. We are currently living in a time when it’s hard to meet each other face-to-face, even when we need to. The efficient distribution of high-quality materials can help you with your time management and goal achievement. Sharing relevant material is key for clear, efficient communication.
Old marketing proposals are about as attractive as rotten apples. Believe me, your clients don’t want to waste their precious time with someone who is not perfectly prepared for a presentation or who uses old proposals and price lists.
PresentiGO helps clients with elegant ways of data storage and efficient data sharing solutions. All materials are saved in a DMS cloud. PresentiGo’s DMS cloud pushes content forward with automatic cloud updates, which is the main difference between a conventional cloud. When salespeople share new product proposals, you can see if they are using the content correctly. This solution gives you a tool for feedback and an easy overview of sales materials distribution. But the PresentiGO app gives you much more than file sharing. With PresentiGO app, you can work with 3D and AR presentations side-by-side with conventional PowerPoint or PDF formats.
With PresentiGo, sales managers have everything in one app. It saves time, money, and the environment because you don’t need to print each proposal on paper. We also have a solution for your company if you need to promote large prototypes or products. You only need to download the PresentiGO app and use the 3D catalog or AR (augmented reality). All materials will have a brand signature and one corporate design style.
2. Cost Savings on Fairs – Save Your Money and Reach More Fairs
How do you make your exhibition stand attractive and save money at the same time? The solution is simple: use the PresentiGO app. Why should you consider using an app? Because you have to be visible at the fair; this is the key element of success. Let’s put it on the table: every exhibition stand at fairs look almost the same, with tons of printed material. Be honest, what will you do with all that paper? You will find the first trash bin and throw it away. If the proposal has a very good design it might last until the next day, but then you will throw it away regardless.
The cost of printed materials is not the only pain when you’re thinking about managing fairs. Moving big prototypes costs a lot of money and takes plenty of time as well. Well, I have good news for you: the days of moving tractors and visualization of production lines or powerplants are over. Do you need to make a presentation of your whole product portfolio? In PresentiGo we have a solution for you. Following these three tips on how to develop your fair presentation and make your exhibition stand far more attractive and your business more successful:
– A 3D/AR catalog is a tool to make your presentation creative. You can use a 3D/AR catalog in an app or on a tablet or smartphone. Convert your data from CAD straight to the app and make an effective interactive tool for your sales team. PresentiGo can also offer you augmented reality. AR is the perfect tool to present your complete portfolio, and it doesn’t matter how big your product is. We know that your sales managers travel a lot. Make their life easier and teach them how to save space, luggage, time, and money with an interactive app. You can get in closer touch with your clients and show them your products in their natural habitat. In regard to fairs, four tablets and a small amount of space will be all you need. So let’s begin! Below, you can watch a short video from our client to see how it works in practice. Notice that you can’t see the difference between the product in physical metrics and in virtual reality.
2. Digital, interactive and touch kiosks
- What is digital kiosk? It is a nice, interactive tool to make a product presentation. It’s not just a static tool. Did you know that you can change the visual style of your stand during the exhibition? That sounds crazy, right? Well, it’s reality. You can change the visual style of your exhibition trend according to your current visitors. Maybe it’s not the biggest hack on the planet, but it will still impress your customer. You can personalize your presentations and materials as well. Do you want to present only pictures? You can. Or you can make interactive video presentations as well. It’s up to you.
3.File sharing with your clients - no papers needed
Measuring customer´s activities is difficult when you are using printed materials, right? PresentiGO has a solution for you: we offer to track files that will help boost relationships with your clients. Do you have large data video materials? No problem! Share them with your client via e-mail in one link. This is available for your colleagues as well. Browse everything online or download it from the website. One special hack here is file tracking. Now you will know where your client gets stuck in the catalog. He can find a contact address and e-mail here as well.
Save your money and create real engagement! PresentiGo is here to help! 😊
3. Innovations Can Be a Challenge or You Can Make It Easy!
Are you struggling with new ideas for your current clients, or do you want to impress newcomers? We hear quite often that your customers already know your company and that they are bored with repetitive marketing campaigns without the real touch of innovation. But you know you need to keep working on your communication with your current customers, because your competition is like a pack of wolves. They are waiting around the corner for you to make a mistake, and you can count on that! 😉 But you have a big advantage: you don't have to fight the battle alone. We are here to help you with special tools such as VR or AR presentations. In virtual reality, you can demonstrate things which are hard to explain or even simulate. For example, an engine oil producer who wants to demonstrate their product in an innovative way can give a special experience to a customer such as a Formula One car ride. How memorable is that? Everything is hidden magic in virtual reality presentations.
Let your customers look forward to your events! Show them the difference! 😊
According to our own experience and feedback from our partners and colleagues, we have ranked the three biggest challenges in the marketing field in 2020.