Three Biggest Challenges for Marketing Managers (not only) in 202002/25/2020
Digital Showroom and Sales Tools for remote selling03/14/2020
Learn How to Share Files and Track Customer Interest
Would you like to know how to use the PresentiGO file sharing feature to boost your sales? We can teach you a super easy, exciting, and beneficial process for doing that; you only need to invest five minutes of your time to learn it. Do we have a deal
I assume you are very familiar with the quote, “sharing is caring,” right? Well, that adage certainly holds true today—everyone in sales is sharing price proposals and product materials with clients. These days you can share large files via cloud storage or price proposals via email.
- What is the customers’ interaction with these materials?
- How often do they open these files?
- What exactly, are they looking at?
- What is their interest level? Or, do they even have any interest?
What if we can provide you with a tool that will enable you to share many files (up to 2GB)
from one place AND track customer interaction at the same time? Would you be interested? You will know exactly which slides and pages customers go through, and how many times they go through them, so you can call them with the right offer. You can see if they’re even interested, so you can score leads and stop wasting your time. With this capability, you can even save time on traveling and present your product(s) remotely, using videos and other materials
, with truly helpful analytics behind you.
How does it really work in practice?
It is unbelievably simple.
See our quick video below, create a free account, and catch your fish today!
- First, you upload your data into the PresentiGO cloud.
- As soon as you upload your files, you set up which files can be shared and create a file link.
- Send that link to your clients and just wait—it’s exciting.
Learn How to Share Files and Track Customer Interest in 5 minutes !